Friday, July 3, 2009

Distributing Blog As PDF


I came across an interesting widget: PDF24. It allows you to give visitors the option to take a blog post they like, fill out their e-mail address and have the blog post e-mailed to themselves. I tried it on a blog I was reading yesterday and it worked. And it worked well. The only thing is that it took several hours to get the e-mail. I made the request yesterday morning and the e-mail came last night...several hours. The only other thing I did not like about it is that the plugin is optimized for Wordpress not Blogger/Blogspot which is what I use. Hopefully Blogspot will be supported soon.
So instead I found another hack for blogger that's not as elegant and I could not get it to work on my blog.


There are several tools offered by PDF24.

No comments: