Friday, July 3, 2009

Megan Fox Trashes Transformers Committs Career Suicide!


I don't know if this report is true or not. I hope it's not. Apparently, Megan Fox has poo pooed Michael Bay's films as being special effects driven and not character driven. I mean that's career suicide! I don't know why she would say that. But Michael Bay has made a statement.

Michael Bay let his feelings be known in an interview with the WallStreet Journal;

Well, that’s Megan Fox for you. She says some very ridiculous things because she’s 23 years old and she still has a lot of growing to do. You roll your eyes when you see statements like that and think, “Okay Megan, you can do whatever you want. I got it.” But I 100% disagree with her. Nick Cage wasn’t a big actor when I cast him, nor was Ben Affleck before I put him in “Armageddon.”

Shia LaBeouf wasn’t a big movie star before he did “Transformers”—and then he exploded. Not to mention Will Smith and Martin Lawrence, from “Bad Boys.” Nobody in the world knew about Megan Fox until I found her and put her in “Transformers.” I like to think that I’ve had some luck in building actors’ careers with my films.




Talk about biting the hand that is biting you! I sure hope she isn't kissing her career goodbye.

No comments: