Tuesday, March 9, 2010

HP Touts Flash as Killer App Against Apple's iPad - PCWorld Business Center - HP Slate

I've just run across an article explaining that HP has announced it's competing hardware to the Apple iPad. It supports Adobe Flash web content and will run Windows 7. This means that it will be about to run iTunes and almost everything a PC can run anyway. Things that the iPad will not be able to do. Personally,no Flash is a deal breaker for me. I need it. And I agree that a huge portion of the Internet uses Flash. Looks like I'm going with the HP Slate when it comes out. This just a heads up not being paid to write this. May be I can figure out how to be a tester?







HP Touts Flash as Killer App Against Apple's iPad - PCWorld Business Center

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: