Saturday, April 16, 2011

NetworkView: A WPF custom control for visualizing and editing networks, graphs and flow-charts - CodeProject

Introduction to the article

I am going to assume that you already know C# and have at least a basic knowledge of using WPF and XAML. An understanding of MVVM, WPF styles, control templates and data-templates will also help, although I'll do my best to fill in some of the details along the way and provide links to learning resources.
Josh Smith's Guided Tour of WPF and Sacha Barber's WPF: A Beginner's Guide are a good place to start if you want a WPF primer. Christian Mosers WPF Tutorial.net is full of interesting snippets of WPF information and has some great diagrams that can help explain WPF concepts.
Josh Smith also has an article on MVVM and if you already know a bit of WPF and MVVM I can recommend reading Gary Hall's book, I just read it and found that it has helped progress my MVVM knowledge and experience.



NetworkView: A WPF custom control for visualizing and editing networks, graphs and flow-charts - CodeProject
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: