Friday, May 18, 2012

Engineer Can Build The Enterprise In 20 Years

I agree that it's possible to do such a thing (sans warp drive, holodeck, transporters, and replicators).

Think it can’t be done? In response to the naysayers he says, “If someone can convince me that it is not technically possible (ignoring political and funding issues), then I will state on the BuildTheEnterprise site that I have been found to be wrong. In that case, building the first Enterprise will have to wait for, say, another half century. But I don’t think that anyone will be able to convince me it can’t be done. My position is that we can – and should – immediately start working on it.” I agree. Engage!
With most scientific endeavors its usually funding and politics that messes things up - not science. I hope people will come together and attempt to try this anyway.





Engineer Can Build The Enterprise In 20 Years

No comments: